Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Enabling TX Outputs

Options

Forgive me if this is obvious or has changed. I want to enable one of the TX Jack’s on my 6600M. You used to go to the Transmit panel to do that. I can bring up the panel which shows the three TX RCA outputs with a space to add a delay but there is no enable button (as shown in the manual-section 27). Are the jacks now enabled all the time?

Tim VE6SH

Best Answer

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tim, go to Settings, TX Band Settings and you will see the panel you were expecting.

Len, KD0RC

Answers

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Len. Of course. I had a mental block!

Tim

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Understood! Well, there is a lot of functionality in these rigs, therefore a lot to remember.

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Tim

Don't feel so bad, I had the same problem over this past weekend when my amp was not keying up. The last time I used the amp was back in either September of October. Called a friend who also has a flex and I was able to set the TX enable on the bands that were somehow turned off. The last time I recall setting this was when setting tx enable was on the same page as TX Settings unless I have CRS!

Don - kx9q

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Don! Yes, I was confused as the latest manual still shows an "enabled" button next to the delay box for TX1 in the TX picture. I was also wondering why my Elecraft transverters were not keying-did not scroll down fare enough in the TX Band Settings (on the Maestro) to see where I had added them!

Tim VE6SH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.