Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Big Sur - xDAX, xCAT

Hi all,

Anyone know if xDAX and xCAT 2.0 (which appear to be the latest) work with Big Sur?

I see that SmartSDR Mac is ready and it looks like MacLoggerDX beta works with Big Sur.

I just learned long ago that major Mac OS versions often create havoc for a while with apps. I'm particularly interested in Big Sur because Marcos claims they are improving WiFi.

Mark - WS7M

Comments

• K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭

I've used SmartSDR for Mac, MacLoggerDX, and xCAT, along with WSJT-X and FLDIGI with Big Sur, but haven't tested xDAX.

• AA5SH
    AA5SH Member ✭✭

I just fired up xDax, xCat and WSJTx did seem to operate ok. I didn't try to transmit just yet but I don't see why it shouldn't work. I did purchase SmartSDR for Mac and have been using it's built in FT8 tool the last few days.

Michael, AA5SH

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭

They play, but you need an update to Loopback or SoundSiphon if you use them for virtual audio device management.