Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.5.23. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Big Sur - xDAX, xCAT
Anyone know if xDAX and xCAT 2.0 (which appear to be the latest) work with Big Sur?
I see that SmartSDR Mac is ready and it looks like MacLoggerDX beta works with Big Sur.
I just learned long ago that major Mac OS versions often create havoc for a while with apps. I'm particularly interested in Big Sur because Marcos claims they are improving WiFi.
Mark - WS7M
- 15.9K All Categories
- 66 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 140 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 96 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 729 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 163 Power Genius Products
- 126 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 45 Shack Infrastructure
- 24 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 147 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 64 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software