Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLDigi on Flex 6300

Can anyone provide the setup for FLDigi with the Flex 6300.

Best Answers

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Go to You Tube and look for this video :

Gayle K0FLY

7:36 Now playing FLDIGI Setup for SmartSDR - Flex-6000 by N4LQ

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

This video is six years + old and fldigi setup is different in v4.1.17 as is SmartSDR. My issue is that I can transmit from fldigi, however, CAT is not working for frequency display from flex to fldigi, but it works if I put in the frequency in fldigi it gets sent to flex. That is not what I need.

Don - kx9q

Answers

• W8LMG
    W8LMG Member ✭✭
    Thanks. In the meantime I figured it out and can report it works very well indeed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.