Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ordering a Maestro?

I see they are sold out. Are more coming in? They seem to be a hot commodity right now and no one wants to part with one.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

Are more coming in? 

Yes. Primarily due to component sourcing issues as a result of COVID-19, we are unable to manufacturer the product at this time. We do not have a firm ETA as to when they may be available.

• Bobby Pace
    Bobby Pace Member ✭✭
    I ordered one the last of July, I was told then 8 to 10 weeks, in August I was told 6 to 8 weeks, this morning I was told 6 to 8 weeks, I think Tim gave the right answer, we have no idea when they will be back in stock to ship, good info Tim, Thanks
  • I ordered in July also. No problem, I waited away 69 years of my life waiting for the Cubs to win a World Series. Hopefully This will not take as long.
  • Bobby Pace
    Bobby Pace Member ✭✭

Here it is 2nd week of November it want be long now

• K5EBQ
    K5EBQ Member ✭✭
    I too have been waiting since August. Seems interesting to me that the "M" versions are still available (which essentially has a maestro internal). Frustrating waiting 3 months and continually being told 6-8 weeks. Still want it, but I am tired of waiting. If a good condition B model came up on the used market, I would probably go for it.
  • k3pw
    k3pw Member ✭✭

Here’s a quote from the lead story in the current Flex Insider newsletter.

“Kirk Olson, Contract Manufacturing Liaison and Program Manufacturing came on board at FlexRadio with a deep understanding of manufacturing. After the FlexRadio contract manufacturing plant shut down in San Antonio due to business affected by COVID-19, FlexRadio brought its manufacturing operation in-house.”

It seems FlexRadio is doing everything they can to correct the situation in a way that gives them better control in the future. I’m sure once everything is set up and going, they will continue producing a quality product.

• Tom OK1DWQ
    Tom OK1DWQ Member ✭✭

still not? some prediction?

• For what it is worth, I was told 8-10 weeks today when I ordered one. Hoping for before ARRL CW.
  • Dave K5OZ
    Dave K5OZ Member ✭✭

Looks like second quarter of 2021

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.