Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

cw skimmer

Options
Odd issue I'm having.. with slice Master opening CW skimmer, It appears to be functional in that slice master thinks its running and I do get spots on the SDR software but the skimmer window will not open. Hovering over the icon in the system tray I see only a white box.

If I try to open Skimmer without slice master then The program opens to the typical window you would expect to see . that is the band on the left with all the calls on the right side.
Anyone know what I set in slice master to cause the program window to not open?

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Troy, I had a similar problem with mine. The solution was to delete the config.ini file. In my case, it was here:

C:\Users\lenko\AppData\Local\K1DBO\slice-master\config.ini

It will be rebuilt automagically if SliceMaster doesn't find it.

Len, KD0RC

• Troy NW1B
    Troy NW1B Member ✭✭
    Options
    Len,
    Thanks for the help. I found the config file and deleted it. Slice Master did reconfig but with the same results.
    I'm leaning towards a video display issue as every indication says the program is running 100% but I just can't see it. I'm going to break my system down to a single monitor and low res and see what comes of that.
    73 Troy
  • Troy NW1B
    Troy NW1B Member ✭✭
    Options
    for those interested I finally came to understand what the issue was. slice master 10.7.c needed to be completely deleted and then rerun . \nit came up as a new **** run and reconfigured everything. all is back 100% now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.