Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Release for new Smart SDR

George M.
George M. Member ✭✭
edited November 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Hi All

I know covid has delayed everything but is there any consciences of when the next Smart SDR for Windows will be released? 3.1.12 has been out now for quite some time.

Comments

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭

George,

I don't believe anyone outside of Flex management knows a target date. The 6400 here is on 2.6.2 and works okay, albeit with the often discussed improvements remaining on some to do list so I too hope for an update in the not to distant future.

Something SSDR that's new and shiny for Christmas would be fun under a tree.

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

I’m losing faith in getting any updates. I feel like I’ve been abandoned. The COVID excuse only works for so long. I’ve done software development with geographically dispersed teams with minimal impact to the schedule. Coding is a pretty solitary activity so not being in the office doesn’t really affect the work.

• Bill AB7AA
    Bill AB7AA Member ✭✭✭

I think that they have had their software engineers subbed out on their lucrative Raytheon project. Now that their back, it will take a little longer.

Bill AB7AA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.