Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Focus and spot ports with n1mm

I'm displaying spots on SSDR using udp data from N1MM on the port designated for spots.

I want to use Focus Helper, but I understand I can't use the same UDP port for both spot display and Focus Helper.

How should I proceed?

(Much of the Focus Helper info is woefully out of data in the community archives. A refresh of documentation in some official form seems appropriate.)

/Bill, K2PO

Comments

• K2PO
    K2PO Member
    Out of data' is a Freudian slip - should be 'out of date.'
  • K2PO
    K2PO Member
    OK - figured it out. Focus Helper can operate based on *either* a spots or a radio UDP port. I defined both in N1MM (checking the boxes to the left for those two), and then identified the radio UDP port to SSDR/Settings/Radio Setup/Radio for use with Focus Helper (since I'd already identified the spots UDP port for the spots integration in SSDR).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.