Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Unable to access Flex 6300 (V2.6.2) remotely after network changes
Tim (and Community),
we still have an ongoing issue with respect to gaining access to our Flex remotely. We need to know how to troubleshoot this deeper than what is available. We have attempted every known solution and reconfigured and reloaded everything at least twice. we are sure this is a network configuration issue, but cannot find the "secret" path that is being blocked that will not let a remote Smartlink session connect and use the radio.
- We have a green light self test. (see attached picture)
- Port forwarding is configured as required (also attached)
- Tracert to 220.127.116.11 only shows one private IP address (also attached)
- Radio shows as if it is available remotely to access, but always fails to connect (from several computers and an IOS device)
- More misc info attached
- Smart SDR has been removed on several computers and reinstalled. The radio has been re-enabled on the Smartlink system at least twice.
- No troubleshooting efforts appear to indicate why the radio appears to be available remotely (and the remote computer using SmartSDR remotely can also disconnect a local LAN connection that may be using it) but can never connect to it.
Leave a Comment
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 119 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 85 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 66 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 553 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 149 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 89 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 61 Amateur Radio Interests
- 404 Third-Party Software