SmartSDR v3.3.33 and the SmartSDR v3.3.33 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.8.1 and the SmartSDR v2.8.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.24 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.24
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.8 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.8
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Power Genius XL v3.4.16 Firmware and Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10 are Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of the Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. This is a general firmware release for use with all Power Genius XL amplifiers. It is highly recommended that you review the Release Notes included with the firmware to ensure an optimal software installation experience. The Power Genius XL v3.4.16 Firmware can be downloaded from the FlexRadio website.
FlexRadio Systems also announces the immediate availability of the Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10. This is a general software release that contains numerous new features and bug fixes. The Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10 can be downloaded from the FlexRadio website.
To ensure the best possible user experience with the new Power Genius XL firmware and the updated Power Genius XL Utility, we encourage you to download the updated Power Genius XL User Guide that covers all of the new features and capabilities available with this release.
Power Genius XL Firmware Updates:
• 120 VAC Support: The amplifier now actively adjusts operational factors, warnings, and limits when powered by 120 VAC
• Change: Thermal Management and Fans: In Contest mode, fans turn off when the temperature reaches low setpoint instead of waiting 20 minutes.
Power Genius XL Utility Updates:
• Device names (nicknames) can now be configured and displayed.
• Clicking on the new MEffA indicator will toggle the MEffA function on/off.
• Clicking on the fan mode icon will cycle through the available fan profiles.
• New history chart shows usage for up to 48 hours
• The about dialog is now available from the connected device screen.
• Utility display is now the same as the PGXL
• Window position now persisted in the registry, not a configuration file.
• Improved app startup performance
• Ethernet communications performance is improved
• Fan switching time is improved
Power Genius XL Utility Bug Fixes:
• The exception and crash when saving configuration if the network connection down does not occur.
• Uninstall now removes the Windows Utility registry settings.
• Installation configures firewall for all network types – previously, only the Private Network type was configured.
• The peak power indicator now accurately reflects the peak power as measured in the amp.
Leave a Comment
- 19.2K All Categories
- 162 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 323 The Flea Market
- 6.4K Software
- 5.5K SmartSDR for Windows
- 98 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 241 SmartSDR for Mac
- 198 SmartSDR for iOS
- 191 SmartSDR CAT
- 125 DAX
- 322 SmartSDR API
- 8K Radios and Accessories
- 6.5K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 651 Maestro
- 34 FlexControl
- 790 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 488 Genius Products
- 281 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 174 Tuner Genius XL
- 33 Antenna Genius
- 144 Shack Infrastructure
- 95 Networking
- 245 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 101 Contesting
- 371 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 93 Amateur Radio Interests
- 628 Third-Party Software