Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Last active parameter on your profile

As I log in to the site on a daily basis, I noticed that under your profile there is a parameter called "Last Active". This seems to be blank all of the time, at least in reference to my profile. Was this functionality not implemented in this site?

Answers

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

Where do you see this? I do not see a "Last Active" parameter when I click my profile icon.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

OK, if I click my icon under Who's Online I do see the Last Active field and it is populated with the correct time.

• @Geoff AB6BT If you click on your picture which brings up your "About" page with the following fields:

User Name, email, joined, visits, last active, Roles, Points, Badges, FlexRadio Products Owned, Your callsign.

Reactions: Promote, offtopic, insightful, Dislike, like, abuse

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

This what I see:

If I click on "View Profile" the "Last Active" field is filled with only a dash (hyphen)

• Robert KB6QXM
    Robert KB6QXM Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020

@Geoff AB6BT

That is not the screen that I am talking about. From any screen click on your picture.When the new screen opens up, click on the picture again in the new screen. That will take you to the page I am talking about. You do not see fields that I mentioned in my last post from this screen. Let me give you an URL and maybe you can see what I am talking about. https://community.flexradio.com/profile/Screen Name

I put in screen name in place of my profile page. Put your screen name after the last forward slash and you will see the profile page. Maybe click the button "click profile" on the screen that you sent me and you will arrive at the screen I am talking about.

I think that the navigation to the screen I am talking about is POOR. If you are reading this Tim, can you please change that. Bad UX to get to that screen. Considering that it is my dashboard, getting to it should be easier.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

OK, to clarify, I can get to the same window (screen) you are describing by doing as I mentioned.

The image I inserted above is what you will see if you click my icon under "Who's Online".

If I click on "View Profile" I see the screen you are talking about and the "Last Active" field is filled with only a dash (hyphen), no time/date.

I believe this is exactly what you described and IS the screen you are talking about; it has all the same fields you mention.

It seems pretty straightforward to me.

73, Geoff

• @Geoff AB6BT That is the screen I am talking about. That was my original comment. There is only a hyphen in the "last active". Maybe that parameter was not configured in the software when they setup the portal.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

My last comment is that the "Last Active" is in fact available albeit on a different "screen"

73, Geoff