Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.21
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.21 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
After a problem I encountered, I reinstalled SmartSDR version 2.6.2.
I have configured JTDX (version 2.2.0-rc152) properly, and using Omnirig 1.18.
I receive no signal at all on the JTDX screen (no filter on), and the Slice 1 RX stream slider shows no signal at all.
What could be the source of this "no slice" issue, while I do have slice A working properly on the SmartSDR screen ?
Thanks for your help + 73
Leave a Comment
- 17.4K All Categories
- 107 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 225 The Flea Market
- 5.9K Software
- 5.2K SmartSDR for Windows
- 79 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 161 SmartSDR for Mac
- 172 SmartSDR for iOS
- 171 SmartSDR CAT
- 91 DAX
- 299 SmartSDR API
- 7.5K Radios and Accessories
- 6.2K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 604 Maestro
- 23 FlexControl
- 758 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 308 Genius Products
- 202 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 98 Tuner Genius XL
- 8 Antenna Genius
- 75 Shack Infrastructure
- 40 Networking
- 156 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 74 Contesting
- 220 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 75 Amateur Radio Interests
- 508 Third-Party Software