Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
After a problem I encountered, I reinstalled SmartSDR version 2.6.2.
I have configured JTDX (version 2.2.0-rc152) properly, and using Omnirig 1.18.
I receive no signal at all on the JTDX screen (no filter on), and the Slice 1 RX stream slider shows no signal at all.
What could be the source of this "no slice" issue, while I do have slice A working properly on the SmartSDR screen ?
Thanks for your help + 73
Leave a Comment
- 70 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 120 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 88 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 150 SmartSDR CAT
- 69 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 557 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 155 Power Genius Products
- 120 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 12 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 90 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 130 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 405 Third-Party Software