Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

won't boot

Hi

I have an issue booting with the Flex 6400M. The light remains green, but when it gets to the dark blue FlexRadio screen the power light stays solid green and doesn't boot. Should I try a hard reset? I have heard of this happening to others (failure to boot), but wonder if I can fix it without having to resort to returning the radio for repair.

Thanks!

Scott W1AL

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Scott,

Have you tried turning the radio off and pulling DC power for 30 seconds? I have had the Windows tablet hang up on me and require a power off reset to get back up and running.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.