Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Remote operation receive audio blanking periodically

Options

Flex 6500 2.12 software. Remoting at about 500 miles away. Reports are all excellent with no issue, but my windows 10 machine completely blanks receive audio periodically for about 2 seconds then returns. Happens every few minutes or sooner.

Any one with similiar issues please relate problems and solutions,

Thanks

Barry K6ZA

Comments

• KØKQ
    KØKQ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Barry,

I have seen similar problems and have concluded it is in the quality of the internet connection. I my case it is the DSL uplink at the remote site.

A couple of ideas to help troubleshoot. Try reducing your bandwidth demands by going down to one slice at a time, and try moving your "FPS" and "Rate" to 1on your display tab. If the issue improves you may have an internet connection problem.

Dave KØKQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.