Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

4 x slices and 1x CAT-port !!!

In my setup I have COM8 as CAT port and Slice : A this worke fine in to my Log -program...BUT

if I have 4 slice A+B+C+D active, then my logprogram stil get info from slice A, is ther a way to change the CAT to change to slice B,C or D easy ?? I know that you can change it if you open SmartSDR CAT window..but that is to slow

it would be nice if the CAT port change when you hit "TX" on the slice

73" OZ1CT Ben

Tagged:

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] ✭✭
    Answer βœ“

Tnx Tim

Then I just have to waite until chismas where my "Flexradio-santa" hopefully come by with an update of SmartSDR πŸ˜‰

73" OZ1CT Ben

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.