Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Discussion -- New Idea -- Ask A Question

@Tim - W4TME

The explanation for how to "ask a question" and how to post a "new idea" is described in the message board announcements but it seems like the actual interface could be improved. Instead of having to click on the DOWN arrow on the "new discussion" button, could you remove the arrow and add 2 new buttons? I think this would be more obvious and intuitive and avoid mis-classifying some of the posts. Example below.

BTW, I added this idea as a discussion since the post said to only enter ideas for SSDR or the radio and others as discussions if I read it correctly.

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

@Al_NN4ZZ This is not something I can change.

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭

Tim,

Too bad, maybe that is something you could ask Vanilla to do. It would be a good feature and probably be less for you to deal with since people often miss the way it currently works.

Al / NN4ZZ

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

Actually, after working with the Vanilla development team, this has been implemented.

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭

Good deal, just checked it out. That should make it better for everyone to pick the right conversation, question and idea topic.

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

6700 Win10 SSDR V2.4.10