Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLexRadio 6600 for sale ...

W7NGA
W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
Not a great day for me. As a ham for 55 years now, I have decided to move on from Amateur Radio. It's been great fun, and was certainly the catalyst for becoming an electronics engineer. I'll turn 70 this year and have been placing all my energies into my jazz guitar playing. The Flex, Alpha, Yaesu, Icom .. all the equipment has been languishing on the bench for the last few years. Just can't find the interest anymore .. when 15 meters died perhaps something died within me as well.

However, my floundering in life most surely will benefit someone else. I have a like-new FlexRadio 6600 with the latest software and licenses, two new Flex Controls, all the cabling, never-opened microphone, accessory adapter, factory shipping container.

What to ask? $3000 shipped within the USA, seems very reasonable to me. It's the most beautiful radio I've ever owned and operated. Hard to imagine anything finer.

Feel free to ask questions. There is no difference, at all, from what you would receive if you ordered a new one today from Flex.

73's

W7NGA 

Answers

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Tell your Flex-worthy friends.

I'll post this on QRZ.com today and list the like-new Alpha 89, mint Yaesu FT1000MP Mk V, beautiful Collins S-line, KWM-2, new Drake C-line (discovered in factory boxes, never used). Not sure right now if I will list my excellent Collins 75A4's, 32V3 transmitter, and R-390A. Seems a shame ... but it is time to move on.

W7NGA
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited March 2020
    Hi Daniel

I sent you a personal email.

Mike

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭

@Mike-VA3MW, did you buy this radio? @W7NGA did you sell your radio? I'm interested if it is still available.

• > @"John WA7UAR" said:
    > @Mike-VA3MW, did you buy this radio? @W7NGA did you sell your radio? I'm interested if it is still available.

I'm also interested as well: I wouldn't mind saving a bit of coin, though the price for a Certified Pre Loved from Flex HQ is reasonable...
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Yes, I did buy the radio.

This discussion has been closed.