Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Linear or Switcher
I have the ability to use one of two supplies for my "new to me" Flex 6500. One is a 50A linear supply and the other is a 50A switcher power supply.
Has anyone noticed that there are some noise that is seen in the Flex by the switching supply?
As I have both options, I would like to hear any previous experience with using a switcher and a Flex 6500 or if I should just default to the Linear supply.
Leave a Comment
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 119 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 85 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 66 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 553 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 149 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 89 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 61 Amateur Radio Interests
- 404 Third-Party Software