Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Output after Inactivity

Hi.
Have an issue with running ft8.
My setting: Flex 6600m, windows 10, DAX v3.1.12, CAT v3.1.12, but not running the SMARTSDR interface (just using radio), Slice master v0.10.7c, and jtdx 2.2.0-152.
After starting up all works great, but if i leave the system inactive for some time time the tx audio is not streaming any audio from jtdx to radio.
This is not happening on any other radios am using.
And computer is put to never sleep and i have looked "all places" in powermanagement to find this problem....
Regards
Bjorn / La5vsa

Comments

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

I had more or less the same issue with a 6600m and xDAX / xCAT on a Mac. I would let the radio sit sometimes for a few hours, sometimes overnight, and in my case, there was a disconnect when I checked. Turns out it was my network. An intermediate switch must have been misbehaving. When I switched it out (went directly to the main switch), everything started to work fine - no more issues with no connection or connection issues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.