Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Only 2 Panadaptors available on 6600M

I received my 6600M at the end of June 2020 and have been able to get 4 panadaptors going on FT8 in the past. However, I have been trying to try CW Skimmer and Gritty software going and develop global profiles. In the process, I am afraid I have corrupted something. Now I can only open 2 panadaptors. After getting two receivers open the RX button to the left of the panafall is greyed out as is the panadaptor button at the bottom left of the SmartSDR display. I liked to run all four adaptors/receivers that are available in the 6600M to both monitor other bands and also for reporting band conditions to PSK reporter. DAX and CAT appears linked and set right. I have screen shots of this but not sure how to post them with this message.

Don A
AC0UH

Comments

• After trying many things and reading and rereading the SmartSDR for Windows Software User's Guide for Flex 6000 radio series, I decided that I probably was trying to use to many resources in my attempts to add CW Skimmer and Gritty software while trying to set up different profiles. Although I can't point to one item that solved the problem, I now have all four panadaptors active again. What I really love about the Flex6000M is that it allows me to get active in amateur radio again after decades out of the hobby. I am finding that it is a great way in retirement to stimulate one's mind and learn new things. Thanks Flex team for creating these machines and the software that operate them. :)
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭

Is it possible you had another client running (multiFLEX) that was utilizing two panadapters or slices?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.