Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 with elad tmate2

Options
Searched through the archives here, and it appears that the tmate2 is compatible with a flex 6000 series radio with the addition of n4py's software. But am confirming that that is all that is needed? There were some references to cat console for the tmate2, but I am not sure if that is still available or even necessary?
I already own the tmate2 for use with sdruno/icom 7300 but am switching to flexradio as that is basically what I turned my 7300 into with add on sdrs and controllers etc. so Im selling off the 7300 and a 6500 should be landing today to takes its place.

Any guidance is appreciated.
Steve
KS3RO

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options

Can't help you with tmate or N4py specifically .. But When you install SSDR software on your PC , it will also install SSDR DAX ( the audio path from the radio to your modem apps ) and SSDR CAT. I am assuming CAT console refers to SSDR CAT.

AL, K0VM

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

@KS3RO This post was created as a discussion, but is actually a question where you desire an answer.  This topic should have been a Q&A topic, not a discussion.  For more information on how to create an Q&A, please see the Message Board post, Using New Q&A (Question & Answer) Feature

I have gone ahead and converted this discussion to a Q&A for you.

• K1ESE
    K1ESE Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options

N4PY and SSDR Is all you need. There is a trial version for you to test. Using it with SmartSDR now with the Tmate2.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.