Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No FM with 2MLDPA

Options

I hooked up the 2MLDPA and it works great on my 6700 running Ver.3 on alll modes except FM or NFM... when I switch to this mode, the 2MLDPA does not key and there is no output even thought the 6700 keys... any reason for this?? Is there a setting preventing the FM?

Tnx Bruce AH0U

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Check your repeater offset. Verify whether you have entered KHz or MHz, and check the manual to verify which is required. (I don't remember off the top of my head.)

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Check and see if attached to transverter connector and make sure that in antenna select that tx and RX are both xvtr.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.