Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

http://www.vibroplex.com/

KL4QG
KL4QG Member ✭✭
edited September 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

I ordered mic cable from them Sept 3 is the shipping slow or anyone have problems with their customer service ??I got not tracking number -

joe

Comments

• NA7AA Tom
    NA7AA Tom Member ✭✭

They are slow but the quality it very good.

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

Ok cool thanks

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited September 2020

I live in Alaska $68 dollars ship UPS FOR $15 MIC CABLE CRAZY ON FLEX WEB SITE,NO OPP TO SHIP USPS FIRST CLASS OR 3 DAY ON LINE WITH FLEX,,

JOE

• NA7AA Tom
    NA7AA Tom Member ✭✭

Go to the INRAD site. Order there. They are the Vibroplex people.

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited September 2020

I did order ONE CABLE FROM inrad site-- 14 day wait ORDERED Sept 3 no show so far lol .I thought flex be faster shipping sales rep flex trying work out sending by USPS .I can use extra cable .

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

I did get my flex 6400M Thursday setup Sunday ,get on air when cable gets here,

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

Does the 6600M have a better receiver than 6400M??

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

The receivers are the same. What the 6600 does is add a Spectral Capture Unit (SCU) that gives you two additional receivers. With two SCUs, you can listen to different bands, each on its own antenna. With one SCU, you can listen to two bands, but on the same antenna. It also adds 7th order filtering to the contest bands so that multiple rigs in close proximity can coexist better. High power contest stations are the primary beneficiaries of these filters. You get a lot more radio with the 6600, but core RX and TX specs are the same.

Len, KD0RC

• Rick N4RZ
    Rick N4RZ Member ✭✭✭

I own a 6600M. It doesn't really have a better receiver but it is a little more flexible! When listening to a single given signal on the same antenna you won't be able to tell the difference. The advantages of the 6600 are that it has two SCUs and allows 4 slices while the 6400 only has 1 SCU and a maximum of two slices. So with the 6600, you can listen to more stations at the same time (useful for FT8 for example) or you can use two different antennas at the same time. The use of two different antennas simultaneously allows for a rudimentary form of diversity reception.

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

Thank u Rick,Len,I never owned a computer and never will own one,I don't do contesting or FT8 ,100%SSB,

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

So, if you don't have a computer, how are you getting on the web to post here, set up your QRZ.com page, etc?

Len

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

Sounds to me like he has a smart phone.

Ed KA9EES

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

I PHONE 7

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.