Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dear Flex. It is been 1 year since I reported the bug.

Options
Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Hello Flex friends,

I am typically very patience with Flex, but it is been 1 year since I reported a broken VOX on SSDR.

Yeas, 1 year since September 2019.

Flex - "This issue has been logged as defect number: 7724".

I hope I will not send the same message in September 2021.

Sergey, KN7K

Comments

• KI4P
    KI4P Member ✭✭
    Options

what issue are you having? mine seems to work ok on my 6400! it does occasionally drop out but not that much.

Richard

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

@Sergey KN7K We can appreciate your frustration related to having to wait for a particular issue to be addressed. We hope that this and many other issues will be addressed in the coming versions of SmartSDR.

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    [{"insert":"Any idea when we might see things addressed from the survey Tim?\nJames\nWD5GWY\n\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.