Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New to the rig and software. Multiple questions about 6300 and V3 software

Q-When I open SmartSDR and the main screen comes up (on my desktop PC) how do I 'see' or tell if my friend is ON the radio at the same time? I know SSDR controls any TX safely but I'd like to know when they get on when I'm on.
Q-On my iPAD (7th Gen) I D/L the FlexRadio access app ($60). Started it up and logged in to FlexRadio Access. Touch Panadaptor and it says you are not currently connected. Tap here to connect. I do that and my smartlink 6300 comess up with ip and a blue i with a circle around it. When I touch that to connect it goes back to the 'You are not connected, Tap here to connect loop' What am I missing? I can't get to the Radio screen. Sorry if in wrong area. Tx in advance for help
Tagged:

Answers

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Hi Bill,

First I think when you run SSDR it will ask you to connect to the radio rather than take you straight in if someone else is connected. In my case my Maestro is running down stairs. If I run SSDR on my laptop it says I can connect to my Flex 6600 using multiFlex. There could be a way to disable this but I have not seen it.

To see who is connected once you get in I think you need to pull down under settings and look at multiFlex menu.

On the iPad app, I assume you purchased the radio access part. I'd go to the help menu or post in the SmartSDR or iOS section on that one. It should connect right in.

• Bill
    Bill Member ✭✭
    Thank you Mark. Well you are correct on the Settings>Multiflex to see who is connected. THANK you for that...now I'll post the IOS issue in the other sections. Yes I bought the IOS app...from the app store...I thought it would just 'work' like the Smart SDR did. But so far no luck. We'll get it I'm sure. Thank you again..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.