Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Spots in SmartSDR for Mac sourced from MacLoggerDX

Kevin WM4J
Kevin WM4J Member ✭✭
edited August 2020 in SmartSDR for Mac
SmartSDR version 1.3.10(40)
MacLoggerDX v6.30b37 / v6.29

I'm trying to get the spots from MacLoggerDX to show up in the panadapter on SmartSDR for Mac version 1.3.10. I have the "SmartSDR Radio Spots" checked in MacLoggerDX on the Clusters panel. Is there something else I need to do to get the spots to to show up in the panadapter or is this not a capability of SmartSDR for MAC?

I can get the spots to show up in the panadapter using the SmartSDR for Mac "DX Cluster" tool but I would prefer to have the spots come from MacLoggerDX as the filtering has more capability (e.g. Local filtering).

I have tried both MacLoggerDX release v6.29 and I upgraded to v6.30b37 neither seemed to work.

Best Answer

• Kevin WM4J
    Kevin WM4J Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I heard back from Marcus directly on this, currently spots from MacLoggerDX aren't supported. He mentioned this might be supported in a future update.

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭

This feature is now in place and working great!

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭

Although it CAN get a little congested.

• Dirk Schuurs
    Dirk Schuurs Member ✭✭
    Can someone show the settings in MLDX and SmartSDR for Max to show up the MLDX spots in the panadapter?
  • K9WNG
    K9WNG Member
    Hi Dirk,

In MLDX preferences, on the Clusters tab, enable 'SmartSDR Radio Spots'
    then make sure spots is enabled in SSDR preferences on the Spots tab.