Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tried to install the D2XX Driver and received a make error

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: SmartSDR for Mac v1.3.5 to be available soon.

Answers

• NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried to install the D2XX Driver and I got a make error (Using Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6). I wonder if anyone else had the same problem. Otherwise, the program is really good.

• Marios Nicolaou
    Options
    Hi

If the error you are getting is to with no such file or directory realting to libftd2xx.a then:

the solution would be to make a directory called "build" in the D2XX folder and copy libftd2xx.a into it. Then (provided you have xcode) the Samples programs should compile OK. Poor of FTDI not to correct this in their documents.

I found that on my imac until I installed the latest update 10.15.6, the smartSDR wouldnt show the FTDI devices correctly but now it does and CW Keying is working as expected.

Hope this helps.

73s
    Marios
    5B4WN/G0WWW
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, Marios, that was the error I was getting. I will follow up on your suggestion. 73 de Juan, NA0B