Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Does SmartSDR for Mac fix the SmartSDR for Windows Bugs?

K1ESE
K1ESE Member ✭✭✭

I'm stuck on SmartSDR for Windows version 2.4.10 at the direction of the help desk. Versions after that, including all Version 3 releases have a number of CW bugs. Does SmartSDR for Mac fix the SmartSDR for Windows Bugs?

With SmartSDR for MAC can I also use my Maestro for SmartControl?

I'd rather not have to buy a MAC to get the improvements, but nothing happening on the Windows front.

Comments

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭

I'd doubt the client application would have any bearing on the radio firmware. There -are- differences in the apps, but nothing that changes the base radio. I'm not sure what bugs you're referring to, but SSDR/Mac is not a "fix" for SSDR/Windows.

Since Maestro is also a client, it doesn't matter what other clients you're using. There should be zero difference as far as Maestro is concerned.

As a happy Mac user who manages a large Windows-based IT infrastructure, I am very glad not to have to mess with Microsoft at home (except when my wife's laptop acts up!).