Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400 reset

IK8HCG
IK8HCG Member ✭✭

hi all

which is the procedure step by step to reset my flex 6400 and reload the radio with the latest ssdr 2.6.2.

i can't login and i dont want to create a new email account. hope this resolve the login access

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

@IK8HCG are you having issues logging into your SmartLink account? If so, reinstalling the software will not fix the issue. If this is your problem let me know so we can generate a HelPDesk ticket for you.

If this isn't your problem, let us know exactly what it is so we can help.

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

hi Tim, tnx

when i load ssdr

and digit log in

i have this window

when i try to log in below the password

i have this window

with this email and password I always had access. you told me months ago to create another account to log back in but I wouldn't want to create another account. it seems strange that there is no way to reset everything

• Tim - W4TME

@IK8HCG I suspect that you were previously using the Google social media login that is no longer available. Create a new login using the same email address. Once you have validated your account, then you will have to register it to your radio. That should solve the problem you are having.

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

I suspect that you were previously using the Google social media login that is no longer available. Create a new login using same email address. NEVER NEVER dear Tim

i dont have anythink like google social media. FB or somethink like that

i have only two different mail account loudx59@virgilio.it and luigiverdicchio1@gmail.com whatsapp and wechat nothing else

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Try your Email ( It can be a gmail account) in the window above "signup" and then click the "signup" button

This should get you started if you WHERE using gmail's verification server before to login to SmartLink which was turned OFF a while back.

• Tim - W4TME

@IK8HCG I would still create a new SmartLink account. You can use whichever email address you like.

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

where to do. when i digit Sign Up the window say invalid mail and password

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.