Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

NO RX EQ ON SLICE B

Options
FISHULA X
FISHULA X Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
 WHEN I OPEN A NEW SLICE B ON THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER SO I CAN LISTEN TO 2 DIFFERENT FREQS AT ONCE IN THE SAME PAN ADAPTOR, ONE SIDE SLICE THE A  SIDE IS MUCH LOUDER THAN SLICE B?? AS I PUT ONE FREQ ON THE LEFT CHANNEL AND ONE ON THE RIGHT. SLICE B DOES NOT EQ THE RX??? I HAVE READ IN THE PAST THE WAY AROUND THIS IS TO SWITCH THE MODE  FROM LSB TO USB AND BACK  TO LSB ON SLICE B  AND THEN YES IT WORKS. WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS EXTRA STEP.??  I HAD NO ISSUES WITH THE OLD SOFTWARE UNTIL I ADDED  3.1.12. ANYONE HAVE THIS ISSUE?.  PLEASE FLEX LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE.....SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS SCREWY.. THANKS.

Comments

• Paul_M0AIA
    Paul_M0AIA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I have the very same fault I have just posted the below on an older thread a few minutes ago and have just stumbled on this one now as I continued to search the Flex threads....I don't recall having this issue before upgrading to 3.1.12

--

Hi Flex Community & Support.
    I have a 6600 running v3.1.12 I have this problem where I have noticed Slice B , C, D have a dulled down sound to the receive audio and the RX EQ is not working on SmartSDR & Maestro. I was going to log an incident with the Flex Support help desk tomorrow and thought I would search the Flex community site first to see if other operators are experiencing this same fault and found this post on the same subject.

Have the Flex developers got to the bottom of this fault, is it hardware or software and what is the permanent fix ?

As I have only just found this post I have tried switching mode and back again on Slice B and can confirm the audio dullness has cleared and the RX EQ is now working, yet to try other slices on other bands as I had the problem on all Slice's except Slice A on all bands. Is the work around persistent or will you have to do this mode work around every time you active a second to fourth Slice ?

Thanks, what a great community :-)

Regards
    Paul M0AIA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.