Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

xdax issues can't connect to slices 6600m

John Orjias
John Orjias Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Third-Party Software
what am i missing? ok so just want to use the 6600m with xdax and xcat, the xcat works fine (i do not have smartsdr or any other clients connected to the radio)

xdax show its connected to the radio, but even though i have slice a and b enabled on the radio and dax enabled (in the transmit settings) xdax does not show anything on the slice, it all works fine if i turn on smartsdr i can connect xdax to a slice just fine. i have restarted everything and i cant get it to work, the other day i got it to work but only on slice a, it just seems i cant get xdax to work right when i'm just using the radio alone.

Best Answers

Answers

• John Orjias
    John Orjias Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    awesome thanks, yes i have soundflower right now (that will only give me audio for one slice) but good for just testing. i just could not get slices to show consistently and was beginning to lose my mind, thanks.
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    sometime pics go in upside down ...they just want attention ;-)

i found loopback well worth the price as they keep it up to date and it works with catalina just fine

if you want to explore more mac s/w there is xSDR6000 by Doug K3TZR

s/w is work i progress but works well in digital modes and if you are running ssdr v3 on the 6600m you will be able to access all four slice

this can be found at github

https:&#47;&#47;github&#46;com/K3TZR/xSDR6000/releases</code><b alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value=""><code alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value=""><br><br>just need to download the &#46;app version

works with ssdrv3

have fun

Paul K3SF

• John Orjias
    John Orjias Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    looks cool unfortunately it does not seem to want to start up, it just crashes out :-(
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    what macos are you running

• John Orjias
    John Orjias Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    ok thanks, that would be the issue

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.