Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SD Card Issue

Rob G6EIH
Rob G6EIH Member

Our club 6500 had an issue last week while updating to V 3.1.11, it restarted ok after upgrading but next morning just keep timing out, after talking to Norbert in Germany we decided the SD cad had become corrupted in the upgrade process. I submitted a HelpDesk ticket and the radio was offline for a few days while Tim and the team looked for the problem which was duly found and rectified. Thankyou Tim, Norbert and FlexRadio Systems for your continued and incredible product support. Now running SmartSDR V3.1.12 successfully.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020

What was done to rectify the problem?

Jim, K6QE
  • James Del Principe
    James Del Principe Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Glad it turned out well for you but I would also like to know the solution and was this accomplished remotely?
  • Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited May 2020
    It was repaired remotely, reformatted the card and loaded the latest version.
  • [{"insert":"I am dealing with a similar situation but Tim at FRS IS ON IT.\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.