Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any news of a software update from 3.1.8?

2»

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I am not sure what you are referring to as far as information being passed on as fact., but none of us really know other than what Flex tells us.
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    "one of the most successful businesses in America."

Really? What are you basing that on?

Your over-the-top admiration of Flex is getting a bit creepy.
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Well Mark stated:

"No one is idle at Flex.  Things are happening."

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Yes he based that comment on the fast effective help he had from the helpdesk
    that they are still much at work.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    It's a safe bet that most companies in the world are dealing with challenging times right now, and many are suffering and loosing family members.  Best to be thankful for what you have.  
  • Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Pat,
    Well for my part, you're absolutely right of course, I'm just assuming.  But my optimizim is based on so many positive previous experiences that it seems safe to suppose.  I think about the utterly massive amount of work I actually see Tim doing for example and it's hard to believe he's any different now.  Same with John and Matt and Dawn and Katie and Eric and Victoria and ... I've personally experienced them all that way.
  • Bob Dianetti
    Bob Dianetti Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Wish we had Dayton this year.  I understand and agree with the reasons to not have it but I will miss hamfest season...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.