Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR Next Update

Options
Juan TG9AJR
Juan TG9AJR Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hi, I'm running SmartSDR v3.18 and I remember usually around this time frame (April/May) (Dayton Hamvention) we had seen release a complete new version of SmartSDR. Any news that perhaps I had missed, thank you !

Answers

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    There's a world-wide pandemic that has, among other things, cancelled the Dayton Hamvention.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Bob Correct!!! With Flex Employees working from home, things just SLOW DOWN!!! Any new update comes with Issues, and that in turn places a higher then normal Work Load on Flex employees.. So my guess is they are sitting back trying to keep things Quiet...

With Texas saying it is Opening Things back up,,  whatever that might mean, Flex Employees may now be able to go back into work.... Sometimes we hear rumors of a Beta release and testing, but that line has been quiet.. 

Now with all of that being said, Flex could release a new update on Monday????

Then we could get hit by a meteorite as well... I guess I should go finish watching my movie,, "Armageddon" ! LOL

Robert, Staying at home but retired! :-) Watching 4K Movies!!
  • Joe Dotson
    Joe Dotson Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    i think he understands it has been cancelled, what he is saying is that around the time of the Dayton Hamfest a new release of smartsdr comes out,
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Joe and others wondering the same thing, bottom line is, Flex will not announce anything till it's ready for release. You will know as much as all of us at that time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.