Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another shout out to Tim.

Terry K8EET
Terry K8EET Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
"What a time to lose my radio." That's what I said to Tim. However, Tim responded quickly with a procedure to check my amp before packing it off to Austin. Seems that the wind and rain has caused my antenna to go flaky. I'm sure I'll be back on the air as soon as it gets a little dryer and warmer. My kids would not be happy if I was "sheltered in place" without my radio. Thanks, again for the quick response Tim, even in these tough and difficult times. I can't imagine this kind of service from any other manufacture. How many times can I say I'm glad I bought a Flex.

Comments

• Ross Biggar
    Ross Biggar Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I agree with everything you have said about Tim and buying Flex radios.
    ZL1WN
  • Brian Denley  KB1VBF
    Brian Denley KB1VBF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Amen.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020

Tim is the kind of person that makes any company great. Thank you for caring, Tim.

Jim, K6QE
  • David - KO1C
    David - KO1C Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Tim is ALWAYS my hero.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    Thank you and you are very welcome, Terry.
  • Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Tim is The Man.  I've said it a thousand times before and I'll probably say it another thousand times in the future.  If only he could be running the place ...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.