Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR ATU Not Installed

Tim N9PUZ
Tim N9PUZ Member ✭✭
SmartSDR V3.1.8 w/Flex6400M. My radio has the Flex ATU installed. It works fine from the front panel of the radio. When I operate the radio via SmartSDR the ATU controls are greyed out and hovering over them I see a message that says the ATU is not installed.

Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Tim N9PUZ

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    my 6600M 's ATU works fine over SmartLink here so maybe check your network settings on the SmartLink Login screen and see if your network port forwarding is still Green.
    hope you find the issue
    73's
    Bret
    WX7Y

• Tim N9PUZ
    Tim N9PUZ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Connections look like the video and as described in the docs. At this point I'm just logging in from one of two other PCs in the house on the same network. Every other feature I've tried seems to work fine.
  • Tim N9PUZ
    Tim N9PUZ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I have submitted a support ticket for this issue. I will share what we learn as things go forward.

Tim N9PUZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.