Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I want to inhibit transmit on my 6600.

Paul
Paul Member ✭✭
I want to inhibit transmit by using the TX REQ line of the accessory jack.  I have TX REQ accessory interlock set Active High. According to the manual if I apply 1.5VDC or greater to pin 13 of the accessory jack, that should do the trick. I tried applying 5 VDC to pin 13 using pin 5 as ground but the transmit is not inhibited. What am I missing?

Answers

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Make sure you also have ACC TX Req checked in your TX Band Settings.  These settings are found on the TX tab in Radio Setup dialog.  This is done per band.
  • Paul
    Paul Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    That's what I was missing.   Thanks.
    Paul, W3GQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.