Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Using a 6600M via Smartlink into a different remote rig?

Options
Jeff Schwartz
Jeff Schwartz Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am able for remote into a friends rig with SDR on the PC but not from my 6600M. There doesn’t appear to be any menu item I can find that brings up smartlink rigs available as there are on SDR on the PC or a Maestro. Am I missing something or is this not an available feature on the M version models?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Correct.  You are not able to access SmartLink from the display on an M model
  • Jeff Schwartz
    Jeff Schwartz Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    That’s interesting. I never thought about it until I tried to do it yesterday with a local Flex user trying to figure out our audio monitoring issue we have been having when remoting into our M version radios from either an outside maestro or PC.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.