Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

API. How to get frequency slice and "tune button" state from radio directly in lockal network

Options
Nick RN3KK
Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR API
I building power amplifier extension for automatic change pi filter capacity position. But this is remote work. Need to power amplifier software locally have ethernet connect to flex 6400 for know frequency on PA.
How I can receive frequency and tune button state on my PA software?
Where this writed?

Answers

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Nick RN3KK
    Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Tnx. Create repository. And run..
    https://github.com/rn3kk/PACatControl
  • Bill Bailey
    Bill Bailey Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I also am building a HB SSPA with an embedded Rasberry PI. I have written a program in 'C' that finds my 6700 using flex discovery packets. It then subscribes to the 6700 to get frequency change information which I convert to a band number. Finally it does a UDP broadcast of the current band number and frequency. It has been a learning experience. I would be willing to share the code if it will help some one else.
    Regards,
    Bill Bailey AE6EQ
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Bill, will be nice if i can get the code. Thanks for sharing.

73 Chris
    dl5nam@gmx.de
  • Nick RN3KK
    Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Pse send code to github.
  • Nick RN3KK
    Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    HB SSPA what is this PA?
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    maybe Home Brew ? :-)
  • Bill Bailey
    Bill Bailey Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    My HB SSPA is home brew using W6PQL components integrated and packaged by me. It is a work in progress. I do not know how to do github stuff. Will try to send code to DL5NAM by email...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.