Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Mic Selection Menu when Tx Menu knob Pushed In on Maestro

Options
Mike KB0FX
Mike KB0FX Member
edited January 2020 in Maestro
I have a 6400M running Radio Firmware version v3.1.8.145. The serial number is 2019-010-4141. The 6400M does have the ATU installed. I also have a Maestro Model B serial number 2019-1746-0101-4141 running software version 3.1.8.71. They are both on the same LAN subnet which is 192.168.0.X. When I depress the Mic-Speed-PWR- TX Menu knob I do not get the TX Menu. This means I cannot select a microphone input and therefore cannot transmit SSB. I am trying to use a Heil Traveler Headset attached to Mic 2. I have confirmed bias is present and used an oscilloscope to verify microphone audio is present. I have tried falling back to the previous version of software. No Change. 

Comments

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Maybe your mode is not SSB. Different mode, different menus. Make sure you are in LSB or USB.
  • Valentin DL4VK
    Options
    A friend of mine has the same problem with his Maestro.
    Is there a known solution/reason?

Depress the TX MENU knob doesn't work/no function.

We found a workaround:
    Depress the red "RF PWR" in the display will open the same menu/dialog as depressing the knob.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.