Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Praise

W5SBP
W5SBP Member
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I believe in giving credit where credit is due. From Matt to Michael to Tim. You guys are great. I couldn't be happier with your products and support. Thank you for helping a new Ham.

Comments

• John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    They are a good bunch.
  • tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I agree 100% Amazing support team. Powerful commitment to customer satisfaction.
  • Alan ---  N5MSE
    Alan --- N5MSE Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    You couldn't have a better group to work with.  They've been good to me for many years.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    So you like these folks!! Well with Christmas coming up, you should get each of them a Flex Radio!! I hear they are good radios and the 3 of them may like to try one out!!! :-) 

Robert
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2019
    Thank you!
  • Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Flex gives amazing support beyond the Warranty period. They are easy to access and they followup on tickets. Thinking some high end 807s would be a good gift, they have all the radios they need.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Support team is the best in the industry!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.