Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Tuning Yellow Line

Philip KA4KOE
Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Maestro
I'm just curious. I've noticed this feature on other radios with a "fish finder". When you tune the Maestro, the yellow tuning line moves to and fro. Is it possible to have the tuning line stay stationary and the spectrum display move instead?? Thanks.

Have a good weekend!

Feeleep
KA4KOE

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I believe SDRAutoCenter on the K9DUR site will do that. 
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Yes it does. Easy install, has two options, stay centered, or recenter when the tuning goes to the edge of the display. Thanks to the Flex architecture making neat add-ons like this possible, and to K9DUR for contributing it.
  • Brian Denley  KB1VBF
    Brian Denley KB1VBF Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    It does this on the Maestro?  How?
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Yes, the Maestro, not SmartSDR on your PC.
  • Brian Denley  KB1VBF
    Brian Denley KB1VBF Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I am still having trouble understanding how K9DUR’s (wonderful) software can affect the Maestro screen.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.