Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX 6300 6500 6700 fan availability

K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
K2CB Eric Dobrowansky Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
I've had a number of inquiries again recently regarding fan availability.  I am planning another bulk purchase.  In order to gauge interest, and get an idea how many to order, please email me direct at k2cb@comcast.net  and I will add you to the list.  I expect delivery to be sometime mid November. Minimum 2 pieces. Based on an estimated quantity, I expect pricing to be somewhere close to the last time around, which was $42 a set ($21 each).  Postage via flat rate @$10 US, International shipping based on your qth.

Eric
K2CB

Comments

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I guess I should order a set of two fans for my 6700 spare parts drawer. Please add me to your list. Thank you.
  • K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
    edited October 2019
    Fan availability and purchasing process, including the original discussions, can be found here:

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/flex-6300-6500-6700-fans?topic-reply-list[settings]...

Moderators, please feel free to delete this posting if necessary.
  • Kes-m0pkz
    Kes-m0pkz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    is any detail step by step fan change procedure for flex-6300?
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    If you have the exact fan replacement you can do a search here, there is tones of information about this and how others did it.
  • K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
    edited October 2019

See the entire contents of the link above to the original fan post.  It has all the info, and links to even more info.  These fans are exact replacements.  See the comments from those who have performed the procedure. I even went so far as to make sure they have the exact same connector, so as to make them plug and play.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Are you still taking orders or is it to late?
    Thanks
    Bret
    WX7Y

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Are you still taking orders or is it to late?
    Thanks
    Bret
    WX7Y

• K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
    edited November 2019

HI Bret,

The order was placed on 11/11/19, as promised. However, same as the last time around, I ordered some extra units to have on hand, just in case. 

At the moment I have a handful that are unspoken for. The last time around they sold out prior to arrival, so if anyone needs fans, act now before they are all spoken for!

Email me direct for details.

Eric

K2CB

k2cb@comcast.net

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Eric - I ordered four fans on October 31st.  Did they ever ship?

Ralph Quallich, KF4HR
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Eric.
  • K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
    edited November 2019
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!  Surprise!!! SANTA CLAUS ARRIVED EARLY!!!  

Guess what the brown truck dropped off today?

Due to some very fortunate circumstances, the order was able to be rushed in from overseas, and the fans arrived today!

I will do my best to get them boxed up over the weekend, and out in the mail Monday (work schedule permitting).

For those of you still considering a purchase, at this time I have a handful of sets unspoken for. Once they are gone, that's it!    There is no telling at this time if there will be sufficient future demand to place another bulk order. As some discovered, it's been almost a year since the last order, and a long wait..... so grab them while you can.

Eric
    K2CB

• Kes-m0pkz
    Kes-m0pkz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi ow much tottal would be with shiping to uk Eric?!
  • K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
    edited November 2019
    Email me directly for info. k2cb@comcast.net
  • Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hi Eric —

thanks for doing this for everyone!

Email sent, hopefully you have two left...   ;-)

Justin

KL2D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.