Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 audio dropouts (only on radio jacks)

Gastonet
Gastonet Member ✭✭
My Flex 6500 started to make audio dropouts only on radio outputs (both, rear speaker out and front headphones) but not on maestro or PC audio. No matter with software I'm using (can be Maestro, SmartSDR or DogparkSDR). I've made a video showing that the problem appears with and without signal and also in different modes but only using radio audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvyjZX0VxYM

Comments

• Gastonet
    Gastonet Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    One month, not even one response. Nice community!
  • Michael Wheatley
    Michael Wheatley Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I have not seen this problem.  I have times when my panadapter freezes briefly and then starts up again, but I think it has to do with my graphics card, not my 6400.  (see photo)

Since you have had not had any takers on your post, I'd submit a support ticket and see if the Flex folks can help you.

73  -- Michael KM6LHD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.