Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dax prolem?

peter
peter Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Jut come back to flex, with a 6400 and downloaded version 3 and i find I have about 24 various tx and only 2 tx dax, i thought this was fixed in the last update or is this now correct

Comments

• peter
    peter Member
    edited November 2019
    Also tried to put a help ticket in but it doesn't seem to be working
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Pete,  as a default install of SSDR, you will find 8 Dax rx, 8 reserve Dax rx, usually 1 tx, 1 reserve tx and, if memory serves, 4 Dax IQ, and maybe 4 reserve Dax IQ on the system. In my case I am running the 6300, so I don't need or use all of them, so I usually disable the ones I do not use to lower the possibility of 'hanging' the system. I suspect the 6400 is similar but again, I am not too familiar with it's specifics. The 6300 only uses two of the eight(s) and so the rest are disabled and maybe two of the IQ streams. The 'Reserved" items are meant for internal use so are usually not directly used by the User per se.  Good luck and welcome back!  Jim
  • peter
    peter Member
    edited November 2019
    Problem solved and self inflicted….hadn't checked I had the dax stream running, amazing how much you forget in a few months

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.