Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WTB: Used Flex Maestro

Patrick W9PDS
Patrick W9PDS Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in Maestro
I'm looking to purchase a used Maestro if you have one you are interested in getting rid of. 

Let me know. Thanks

W9PDS

Answers

• Joe Veras
    Joe Veras Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I have one  I have been thinking of selling. It's about a year old and little used. Will sell for $825 shipping from 35216.Pay Pal preferred.

Joe K9OCO
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    does this include any assy like the feet or battery or mic etc

• Rob Monsipapa
    Rob Monsipapa Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I have one like new, only used it twice and that’s it. $950 still have the original shipping box. I found my 50” HDTV to be a lot more fun and I just thought I would use the Maestro a lot more... Rob AK7RM plus shipping and insurance...
  • Rob Monsipapa
    Rob Monsipapa Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Has feet, protective front panel cover and mic.  Rob AK7RM 
  • Patrick W9PDS
    Patrick W9PDS Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Thanks all for the offers. I purchased a Maestro today from the list. Appreciate the feedback.

W9PDS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.