Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale Ameritron ARI-500 w/Flex 6XXX USB Interface

Gary, KE8O
Gary, KE8O Member ✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
I purchased a new amp for my station and no longer need my  ARI-500 w/Flex 6XXX USB interface. I used this setup to auto band switch my ALS600 (w/Remote jacks) with my Flex 6300 and 6400. Asking $125.00 shipped CONUS. Please contact me offline if you're interested.

...Gary, KE8O

Answers

• Carl Walthall
    Carl Walthall Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    will your ARI-500 work with my ALS1300?

Thanks Carl

• Gary, KE8O
    Gary, KE8O Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hi Carl, I’m pretty sure it will work with an ALS1300 as well. When SmartSDR V2 was released I helped a friend who has a 6300 and ALS1300 build the same setup. When I emailed him last night to see how it worked and confirm the configuration he said it just works and couldn’t remember his setup. Maybe someone else with an ALS1300 can confirm. I know it works flawless with my ALS600.
  • W7NIK
    W7NIK Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I am interested, I think I smoked mine . I hooked it up to the remote jacks, it worked a little bit but then it got stuck on 80m . Then I started to check stuff and after reading the manuals . Then I realize not working, I have solid green LED and no band switching. How would you like payment ? W7nik , I am good on qrz