Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

When will the PG XL Tuner Genius Ship?

r boudinot
r boudinot Member
edited August 2020 in Tuner Genius XL

Answers

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hi Reg,
    I think, given Flex's history, you will hear about it only when they start shipping them.
    Hope all is well, 73 Neal
  • Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Good Luck if it as slow as the amp to be delivered.....
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    It has been shipping and your wait should be short. Contact FlexRadio sales for more info. I love my PGXL and use it daily. 73, Mack W4AX Alpha Team
  • Greg SP7QJF
    Greg SP7QJF Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    In two years, if you can place an order :)
  • Rick N4RZ
    Rick N4RZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    The last word I heard on the tuner is that it is still under development and no units had been delivered to this point.  
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Mack, said they have been shipping
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    My apologies the Tuner Genius is NOT shipping. It was early when I replied this morning and I misread the topic. Mack
  • Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Mack corrected his statement they have been  shipping.  Good luck on ordering one, hope you live long enough to get delivery......  
  • David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I personally suspect it is still in design........be VARY patient.
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I make it a habit to not buy anything that doesn't exist.
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Many early depositors of the PG XL did.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.