Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MARS for v3.0

Andrew John
Andrew John Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I HAD mars UPDATE ON MY flex 6500. sINCE UPDATE TO 3.0 mars UPDATE NO LONGER FUNCTIONAL. wHAT DO i NEED TO DO TO REESTABLISH mars OPERATIONAL. Andrew W8OU/AFA6AC

Comments

• Lawrence Gray
    Lawrence Gray Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    My 6500 is still "unlocked" after updating to V3?  What isn't working with MARS?

• Andrew John
    Andrew John Member
    edited April 2019
    I am unable to transmit on MARS frequencies (that is, outside the ham bands)
  • Andrew John
    Andrew John Member
    edited April 2019
    APOLOGIZE.  On recheck I seem to be OK with MARS frequencies as well as SHARES.  Sorry to be  a bother.  Everything is now fine!
  • Nick RN3KK
    Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    guys, can you send me your turf with mars license? May be his unlock me 27mhz?  
  • Nick RN3KK
    Nick RN3KK Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    nobody...
  • K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    The TURF files are specific to the transmitter. Someone else's TURF file will do you no good.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.